PU Sandwich Panel Manufacturer in China
Luton produces sandwich panels with PU core materials. We assure high-quality and FM, CE certified approved products. Using our complete equipment, we perform different techniques, customizing your sandwich panel according to your needs.
- High flame resistance
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation
- Vast range insulation core thicknesses
Expert PU Sandwich Panel Supplier in China
PU or Polyurethane sandwich panels are completed in three layers. They have internal and external parts typically made from aluminum or galvanized corrugated plates. These sandwich panels also have high-density polyurethane foam cores. PU sandwich panels have high fire resistance properties, making them ideal for various building applications. These panels are one of the in-demand acoustic materials applied on construction projects.
Luton can precisely provide the designs, sizes, and thicknesses you need for projects and business. We utilize high-quality raw materials to manufacture and process advantageous PU sandwich panels. Our company owns high-tech machines used for customizing requested panel specifications.
Contact us now, and expect a quick response from our team!
Custom PU Sandwich Panel Applications
Luton manufactures a series of PU sandwich panels suitable for various usages. They are commonly installed as indoor partitions and external walls. Consider the following applications:
- Sports halls
- Agricultural objects
- Commercial offices
- Steel structure buildings
- Logistic centers
- Fire-rated buildings
Wall Sandwich Panel Panel Description
PU Sandwich Panel Advantages:
1. Low thermal conductivity of≤0.020. It has a high-efficient thermal insulation effect.
2. A high percentage of close area ≥90% and low moisture absorption ≤3%. It has an excellent waterproof effect.
3. It adopts the unique concave-convex type which improves the tightness of the socket of the panel. High viscosity, high strength≥220 and good load resistance performance≥2450.
4. Excellent flame-resistance level B.
5. Wide scope of temperature resistance.
6. The panel is even and stable.
7. The dimensional stability is good≤2.
8. It is a green and environmental-friendly product.
9. Easy and convenient construction.
10. Fast and quick installation.
Insulation Effect – Compared with Different Core Materials
In terms of raw material proportioning and process output, PUR products employ the globally advanced six-component online automatic (SIMENS) mixing and pouring technology and have realized six-component continuous foaming for the first time in China. With the technology, the mixing and proportioning process may be finished in an online way; the formula may be adjusted according to environmental changes; air feeding and mixing devices may be used to make raw material mixing more even and foam finer, thus producing high-strength, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly building boards.
Polyisocyanurate is called PIR for short. For the composite boards developed , excessive isocyanurate is added and ring structure and higher isocyanurate index are employed in the compounds to form compact PIR products, thus ensuring greater stability and excellent heat and fire resistance for the internal rigid foams. Experiments show that the products can endure a temperature up to 200ºC in short time period or to 160ºC for long time.