COLD STORAGE PANEL
Cold Storage Panel
Cold Storage Panel Description:
Cold Storage panel advantages:
1. Low thermal conductivity of≤0.020. It has a high-efficient thermal insulation effect.
2. A high percentage of close area ≥90% and low moisture absorption ≤3%. It has an excellent waterproof effect.
3. It adopts the unique concave-convex type which improves the tightness of the socket of the panel. High viscosity, high strength≥220 and good load resistance performance≥2450.
4. Excellent flame-resistance level B.
5. Wide scope of temperature resistance.
6. The panel is even and stable.
7. The dimensional stability is good≤2.
8. It is a green and environmental-friendly product.
9. Easy and convenient construction.
10. Fast and quick installation.
Insulation Effect - Compared with different core materials
In terms of raw material proportioning and process output, PUR products employ the globally advanced six-component online automatic (SIMENS) mixing and pouring technology and have realized six-component continuous foaming for the first time in China. With the technology, the mixing and proportioning process may be finished in an online way; the formula may be adjusted according to environmental changes; air feeding and mixing devices may be used to make raw material mixing more even and foam finer, thus producing high-strength, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly building boards.
Polyisocyanurate is called PIR for short. For the composite boards developed , excessive isocyanurate is added and ring structure and higher isocyanurate index are employed in the compounds to form compact PIR products, thus ensuring greater stability and excellent heat and fire resistance for the internal rigid foams. Experiments show that the products can endure a temperature up to 200ºC in short time period or to 160ºC for long time.